> do you remember who your initiator was?

Yes, a nice bloke but I doubt he'd want to be named on here.

He used to make me laugh when he'd go on about the unified field
being consciousness and I'd say that the rest of the physics
world might have something to say about that, I told him it was probably
intended as an analogy, but it isn't a very good one and
he'd get embarrassed because he couldn't explain and obviously didn't
really understand it.

Still, he did a good job teaching the mantra because I still do it!

And I never liked the term "initiator" as I don't consider I was
initiated into something. I bet newbies wouldn't like it either.
So what's the thinking behind the term, any clues from those
among us who finished TTC?