Nobody's talking about a  stipend of $10K a month.  Here's someone who
has thought it out and how to finance it:
http://marshallbrain.com/25000.htm

Also interesting to read the comments on the CNBC article and how many
thought that people didn't prepare for retirement.  Many people did and
put money into retirement funds only to have the banksters steal it all
over the last decade.  Paul Ryan wants to eliminate Social Security but
I would  rather see Paul Ryan eliminated instead.

The top thing on a fasict's list if making as much money as possible and
the least thing is enlightenment.  They are the human equivalent of a
demon or maybe the ancients just labeled such people "demons."