Sorry Buck, unless God Himself writes "Go to the Domes and sit next to Buck
now!" in letters of fiery glory in the air in front of me, I shan't ever go to
the Domes - I am done with TM now and forever more.

________________________________
 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 3:28 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Dome Rot;

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" wrote:

> No MJ, that is not exactly fair to say that about the Domes.  The air is
> pretty good in there now.  A lot of work and money has been put in to the air
> quality except for the formaldehyde.  [A gas at room temperature,
> formaldehyde is colorless and has a characteristic pungent, irritating odor].
> The formaldehyde is just in the nature of having the foam there to sit on to
> meditate.  Everything else gets monitored and worked at with new and
> refurbished air-handling equipment and regular cleaning of the sheets and
> Domes.  The only obvious things to do now would be to turn on the fresh-air
> intake ventilation earlier in the morning before people actually show up to
> meditate.  Cycle the air earlier so as to cycle and remove the stagnant
> formaldehyde laden night air.  At least set it so it gets going and is done
> by the start of the meditation instead of by the end of the first daily
> meditation after the Dome sits closed all nite.  And then, of course also fix
 the leaking roof before it gets out of hand.
> -Buck
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson <mjackson74@> wrote:
> >
> > That also means there is probably mold in the Dome as well - typical of the
> > Movement to keep the money flowing to the upper tier of Marshy hucksters
> > and not spend it on the benefit of the rank and file members. But hey, it
> > will just be part of your collective tapas for enlightenment when the roof
> > collapses.

Dear MJ,
The Dome ventilation is really much better now.  Even right from the beginning
of meditation with better settings on the fresh air-handling.   Air quality in
the Dome has vastly improved since this thread started on FFL a few days ago.
Somebody obviously got on it.  Who says they don't read what goes on here on
FFL?  Much improved with their stale formaldehyde laden air being forcefully
cycled out of there to start with even before meditation begins.

MJ, after all these years even you being hyper-critical and with your
formaldehyde sensitivities could proly be in there now with no real excuse left
for missing meditation in the Domes.

MJ, apply here to get your Dome Badge:
http://invincibleamerica.org/applications.html

It should be extremely great to have you back meditating with the large group
again.
-Buck