--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Goddess Ninmah" <janetlessin@...> wrote:

> YAHWEH NUKED US BEFORE TRUMAN--Sasha Lessin, Ph.D.
> (Anthropology, UCLA) Web Radio, article,
>
> The horrors perpetrated by Harry Truman, the U.S. President,
> when he ordered the civilian populations of Hiroshima, and, if
> that were not enough, Nagasaki also (to quickly end WWII and
> beat the Russians to Japan), were nothing new on this planet.
>
> 3,663 years ago, Yahweh, known then as Enlil, a 9 -12 foot
> fully Homo Sapien ET from the Planet Nibiru, 49 astronomical
> units from Earth, ordered nuclear attacks on the people and
> cities south of the (thence) Dead Sea in Canaan and on a
> spaceport he ran in Sinai.

This is SUCH bullshit that I just have to respond!

In a previous lifetime I had many drinks in that
spaceport, and in fact had to carry Yahweh home
over my shoulder many nights after a bit of over-
imbibing on his part, and I can assure you that
the dude was no more than 8 feet tall.

Word around the spaceport was that he nuked the
place so that he wouldn't have to pay his bar bill.