 From: wgm4u <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 5:50 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Where hate lives in America

--- In mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@...>
wrote:

> I don't think I said any thing about compromising anything. I said Nature
> sets us up and we have to learn to deal with it.

No, no, no, the left believes they were *born* that way! Somehow, through
nature or dna it *just happened*, NOT SO!! Like we were just hatched like
chickens?, come on! Human Beings have a past, *As ye sow, so shall ye reap*,
OH, btw, Maharishi said that! :-)

Self responsibility is the FIRST realization to Self Realization; I said that!

 has the full range of all