"Say you were in a room with Maharishi, and postulate he is in unity. He is
there, you are there, the room is there. Same place, same room. How can
unity be on only one side of the room, that is, if it is real? If it is not
real, then there is no reason to have the experience. You might as well get
drunk and quit spiritual seeking."

Hold it there Xeno baby - you went from postulating to experiencing in the
same paragraph. You postulated Maharishi was in Unity, now everyone's in
Unity and having an orgy? Do you blame if someone like me thinks this is an
intellectual hard-on?

Come on get a clue - you fucking dimwit.