I'm glad you asked Ravi.  It's all right here.

How do you argue, or discuss something with someone who has this
attitude?  I know.  You don't!

  Yes - I have a special ability, insight into judging people. Even
electronic medium is no barrier. An intuition right from my childhood.
It's untainted by any intellectual process - so powerful is my intuition
and rarely does it go wrong. If I come after you, you bet your retarded
ass it will stick, if not I will bend over backwards to apologize.

All the people I have exposed had some deception, the level and
intensity varies - and in many cases I wasn't even aware of it. It
happens outside of my intellect.