What does this really mean Steve - clearly it's an honor to be compared to
Robin, especially if it is in his writing style but then we will always be
very different in our writing styles and I will never be emulate him in his
writing. You are out of your mind to even suggest that. Robin's influence
is in other areas, definitely an important one in my life.

If there's any reason you think why I should be wary of him - please
summarize so we can discuss it in a conventional way.