Richard Burton as Thomas a Becket and Peter O'Toole as King discuss cutlery and
gold plates.  Ah, those British accents (-:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On3Mhn-Krmk

________________________________
 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 8:54 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Pure Gold spoons

Saw a great show on the Neanderthals. The latest theory, supported by remains
of their DNA within ours, is that they were bred out of existence by humans.
Racially, black people have the least Neanderthal DNA (1%), Asians next (2%),
with Caucasians having the highest concentrations (3%+) (and those from Tuscany
with the highest percentage in the world). *No wonder* my knuckles drag, when I
walk!