--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "card"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@ wrote:
> >
> > Salyavin, I like that God is our vanity.  OTOH, I automatically
revolt when you say that a bad idea is one that raises more questions
than it answers.  Is this a bias of science?  And why should
Universe be getting less complex?

> > For some reason this makes me think of something Richard said a
while ago, that all religions came from ancient people having unusual
experiences with hallucinogens, etc.  So maybe Igor the ancient drug
>user did see a guy over there with a long white beard!
>
> I think the Siberian mammoth hunters and Amanita muscaria (etc.)
-eaters / smokers(?) were almost exclusively (linguistically) Uralic,
that is, Samoyedic and Finno-Ugric.

> Those who nowadaze are called Russians, came prolly much later
> from e.g. Norway, and stuff?? ;-)
>
> ROFLOL!

  [File:Fenno-Ugrian languages.png]