--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@...> wrote:

> Ann,
>
> Please, read my response to Share on this same thread.  I'm surprised there's
> such interest in the chart of Red China.
>
> JR

I have to be honest with you JR, I was kind of making a joke about it all (but
you knew that). I mean, of all the countries, China is one of the most ancient
and determining its actual moment of inception would be pretty hard to figure
out. I do admire you, however, for two reasons: you seem to be a particularly
nice fellow and your knowledge of Jyotish is extensive. However, I do find it
comical (and it may well be because I am ignorant of the subject) but
determining the astrological chart of anything other than a human being seems
fairly absurd. However, I am prepared to be enlightened on why this is not
necessarily so if this is not the case.