Of course as Transcendentalists we all know now by the light of science and the
experience of true spiritual practice that we all have a perfect vastu in the
Temple of our hearts.  Each and every person.  That is what meditation is all
about.  Our work, our spiritual practice here it is about a New Jerusalem.  A
re-birth.  Again and again.  Born again!  Om Jerusalem!  I say we re-take the
Temple as it should be.  It is time to rebuild a better Temple.  The time has
come for the last crusade.  It is time to send groups of meditators in there
and re-occupy what is rightfully all ours and bring a lasting peace and
spiritual freedom to that area.  It is time for the liberation to come of the
New Jerusalem.  It is time to bring a world meditation there of transcendence
with a landing of the Institute of Science Technology and Public Policy
http://istpp.org/index.html

-Buck in the Dome