As a community our together three major principles for the movement's spiritual
work are, first, unity between administrators and meditators; second, unity
between the movement and the meditaors; and third, the disintegration of the
enemy anti-meditation forces, the counter-revolutionary meditation-haters.
To apply these principles effectively, we must start with this basic attitude
of respect for the field teacher and the meditator, and of respect and
compassion for the human dignity of the meditation-haters once they have laid
down their opposition.  Those who take all this as a technical matter and not
one of basic attitude are indeed wrong, and they should correct their view.