After a series of vaguely aggressive clawing motions with his hands, Zee CAT
stands still behind his shades, with a Velveeta smile on his face, as if to
say, no *chick* has EVER resisted THESE threads - fuckin' smokin' leopardized
EV'RY THANG - and the strains of Marvin Gaye, rise from the background, singing
"Let's Get It On":

I've been really tryin , baby
Tryin to hold back these feelings for so long
And if you feel, like I feel baby
Come on, oh come on,

Let's get it on
Lets get it on