Bhairitu:
> Bookish knowledge.

The 'Tantras' are books, you nerd. How else would you
be knowing how to spell the mantras to be an Acharya?

Go figure.

> So you are saying there is no such thing as
> transcendental meditation?

There's no such thing as 'transcendental meditation'.
That's just words MMY thought up in order to describe
his meditation technique. In reality, there's only
your perception.

There's really no 'TM' - that's just an acronym
invented by Jerry Jarvis to aid in communicating with
other meditators.

> I think you've painted yourself into a corner.

Everyone on the whole planet meditates. There's
probably not a single person that doesn't pause once
or twice a day to take stock of their own mental
contents.

And, we're all transcending, all the time, even
those without a technique!

Meditation means to 'think things over', so meditation
is based on thinking. When you claim you're teaching
'TM', or 'Tantra', you're just making up names for
snake-oil. LoL!

Wake up, Barry, and think, then go beyond thought.

LoL!

"Confusion arises from erroneously identifying
words, objects, and ideas with one another;
knowledge of the cries of all creatures comes
through perfect discipline of the distinctions
between them"  - Patanjali, Y.S. 3.17