Sez the guy with only two posts left for the week,
after demonstrating a veritable orgy of attachment
and defensiveness all week. :-)

I must admit to one belief. The best thing that
*ever* happened on Fairfield Life was Rick being
convinced to institute -- and enforce -- the
Posting Limits.

Try to imagine what this forum would be like without
them. A few compulsives could -- and would -- be
flooding the place with post after post after post
after post, trying to "win" their imaginary ego-
battles with sheer volume alone.

I hereby nominate Rick for sainthood.  :-)

Unless the "post flood" consisted of hundreds of
posts from Doc "explaining" why he encouraged people
here to believe he was female for all those months.
I'd never get tired of that. :-)

Who else feels Doc building up to a new "identity
change?" It's about time for one, after all...