Ravi Chivukula:
> Barry Wright wants attention
>
> Barry Wright loves attention
>
> Barry Wright would kill for attention
>
> Yet he can't reveal it. He is the very troll,
> attention slut he accuses others of. I call
> him emotionally stunted - a therapist,
> psychologist who follow attachment theory may
> call him dismissive-avoidant.
>
> He is a Rama/Lenz TB - now he had to yell and
> scream at others being TB's.
>
> Share and Xeno are his fans.
>
> Pathetic.

Some people, especially expats, just feel better
when they have someone to talk to, and if they
can speak your language the more the better, Ravi.

You have to understand that it can be a lonely
world out there if you're a TB - there's probably
only a few on each city block that would agree
with your own TB-ness. Barry can probably count
his spiritual friends on one hand. Go figure.