--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:

> Yep, these struggles are the steps of progress in enlarging equal rights for
> all.  Om yes, How is Girish Varma and the TM movement doing in India with
> women's rights?  Our India partners?  In the end even Girish will have been
> seen to have helped in the fight for equal rights even for women.
> Enlargement in the human experience of equal rights is the force of change
> inherent in the Unified Field.  That is the human story on this planet.  It
> is right and natural law that every human is born with, to experience the
> Self as the Unified Field.  We must all fight to open this even for our
> neighbor.

We should be abdicating our responsibility as spiritual Americans if we
withdraw only to have the Taliban enslave the women of that part of the world
again and deny them their true spirituality.  Ignorance is way too expensive
for all of us to endure.

The Meissnner Effect [ME] of coherent consciousness now is a powerful weapon on
our side.  We should deploy it aggressively and more widely.   Our public
policy in science, technology, and human spirituality as Americans should be
that everyone should come now to meditation.