Not to mention he wants us to prove his "evilnessitude" - hilarious and
ridiculous that, no one calls him or any others evil here and this is the only
way he can avoid addressing criticisms of his specific behavior, by obscuring
valid, demonstrable, objectionable behavior of his as the vague and unprovable
"evilnessitude".