> > It takes two to tangle. You seem to imply that he was
> > dragging them to the cave with a stone club in hand.
> > Looks like TM didn't do any good to those women either.

Duveyoung:
> Maybe we can assign 50% of the blame on the married
> women, cuz, hey, free will and all that, but..... nope.

We? I vote to have you banned from this list because
you're sick in the head for posting this slander. You've
been acting really strange since you posted that
message on L.B.'s blog about killing the little darlings.

Alex or Rick should be enforcing the rules here, this is
just outrageous behavior, Edg.

1) This group has long maintained a thoughtful and
considerate tone. Please refrain from personal attacks,
insults and excessive venting. "Speak the truth that is
sweet" is a worthy aspiration. If angry, take some time
to gain composure before writing or pushing the send
button.

FairfieldLife Guidelines
<ftp://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/files/FFL%20and%20Fairfield%\
20Community/>