 From: Richard J. Williams <rich...@rwilliams.us>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 10:22 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Gluten free diet and siddhis!

Share Long:
> That's great carde, what other benefits have you
> noticed? noozguru, you've probably said before,
> but I'll ask anyway: what do you think of the
> whole gluten free trend?

Asking the important questions. LoL!
Do they even sell gluten-free bread in Fairfield?
Well, I guess you could bake some or you could get
the gluten-free bread mail order, if you really
need some. Get some double-fiber bread too if you
place an order. Works for me!
Let's ask our resident TMO baker, M.J., what he
thinks. We used to have a cook on the list, Kirk,
but after Katrina he seems to have lost his
internet connection and his smart-phone. Curtis
is a cooker too, I wonder what he thinks of the
gluten-free bread at $5.00 a loaf. Go figure.
15 Tips for Making Better Gluten-Free Breads