--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@...  wrote:

> You didn't hear this from me, but the very *latest* trend in the celeb
world among A-listers like Lohan, Kimmy K, Andy Dick, George C., etc.
is, Kraft Mini-marshmallows.

> But they don't *eat* them -- They smoke 'em!! The induced carbon
overload on the tastebuds creates a natural abstinence from food for
several hours.

> I already bought out the local Safeway. Once the supply runs short, I
will CLEAN UP. "Yes, Mister Celebrity, that's right, two hundred a bag,
fresh minis...and you don't mind me saying so, Mr. Clooney, but'cher
lookin' a little chubby..."

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" awoelflebater@ wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:
> > >
> > > Jeez, Richard!  If you don't like my question, then you ask
one!  Oh, you did (-:
> > > Yes, they sell gluten free stuff in FF.  FF is a very with it
town I'll have you know (-:

> > > So glad to hear that the double fiber bread works for you.
Good job!

> > Share, there will always be new trends and ideas that masses amounts
of people jump on the bandwagon for. Right now it happens to be
gluten-free food and orthotics. Don't ask me how I know this but I do.
In about four years all the podiatrists will have made their millions
and the rest of the world will have moved on to the next nutritional fad
that'll espouse the benefits of eating Cheerios smothered in Cheez whiz.
Maybe you should stock up now, I hear there'll be a run on it and it
will become very difficult to purchase. (I'm always happy to help, as
you know.)