> I've talked to him - he's a decent guy doing the best he knows
> how. And his approach has some merit in fact.

He was on FFL for a while back when he was trying to figure
out how to sell Maharishi's sandals, had some very interesting
stuff to say about his time with Maharishi. Seemed very sweet
and very bright. He subsequently did a BatGap interview and
talked about the book he's selling now.

He was in bad financial shape with almost no resources at
the time he was selling the sandals. If he can now support
himself by selling the book he's written and the teaching
method he's developed because people find them useful,
more power to him.