> This is not going to be good for Fairfield Dome Badges or the Dome numbers.
> -Buck in the Dome

Like, I am torn between Guru Dev who unequivocally told people to seek the
company of saints and then Maharishi who variously told people to sit with
saints and wise people, and then Bevan and the other TM taliban around him who
judge people in fealty that sit with saints.  I mean, like, Jai Guru Dev!