Yep, tire sales. Also, the county transportation gods of Alameda and Santa
Clara counties did not get along, so BART never made it past SFO. Muni is good
in SF, but the only way I can take BART is by first driving to Fremont, *away*
from SF, to then catch BART, *to* SF. I've done that exactly once.

Commuting to the City, when I had a job where I needed to go into the office
every day, used to cost me $200/mo. for gas, when gas was $2 a gallon. A
parking space was $250/mo. (Financial District). Plus I left for work at 4:30
each morning.