From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Jackson
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 2:54 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: L.B. has passed.

Wow! I would love to know the story behind that. What you say is quite an
indictment of the Movement.

LB once told me that the police told him that they had a literal stack of
restraining orders that MUM had had issued against various people. Have to keep
the barbarians outside the moat, you know.

  _____