I happened to be reading today in the WSJ magazine about a model Natalia
Vodianova who as a young girl (11 years old or so) sold fruit on the
street in Russia in below freezing weather for 12 hours straight, was
then "discovered",  as a model, married one wealthy man, had kids and
now lives with another of the wealthiest men in the world.  But she has
tried to give back to those less fortunate.  I don't know why this story
struck me, but it did.

A girl down the street, my son went to school with, and with whose
family we were acquainted, was also "discovered", and went to New York
and modeled for some of the big houses, all before she was 18.

She ultimately decided to give it up and is now training for what I
think she hopes will be  a spot on the Olympic track team.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788732371630457847950122055643\
8.html

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu noozguru@ wrote:
> >
> > Just to give you an example how deluded the rich are
>
> Pretty sweeping statement here. How rich is "rich"? What makes all
rich people "deluded"? Why so angry at "rich" people? Does being "rich"
change someone or do only assholes become "rich"? What is the antidote,
becoming poor?

> , here's an article
> > and video about the Nestle CEO who wants all water privatized. This
> > asshat doesn't care about people, just about money. He needs a visit
> > form Lord Yama and soon.

http://www.trueactivist.com/nestle-ceo-water-is-not-a-human-right-should\
-be-privatized/