Dear friends and Family of LB,

LB was buried at the Pattison Cemetery in Cedar township of Jefferson County
yesterday afternoon at 6:30pm.  It was a very amazing experience.  It had been
raining, often torrentially all day.  For the hour of his burial, the rain
stopped, the sun poked through and we were able to lay his body to rest in the
heart of the Iowa countryside in this beautiful peaceful cemetary that he had
picked out for his final resting place in February of this year.  Pattison has
been used since settlement days so this small graveyard is peopled with
pioneers and old Fairfield families.  LB's body is in 'good company'.

A few of the many friends/caregivers were able to come and bear his body on a
hand made bier to the grave.  LB was dressed in his Tai Chi ghi and his shroud
was handmade of Chinese fabric.  A few of his favorite books, some precious
personal objects and prayer beads were buried with him, too.  He looked very
royal.  Verses from the sacred Bhagavad Gita were read, wooden flute and drums
were played, people spoke tender words of parting.  We all took turns putting a
shovel of dirt on his body and threw flowers over his form before the grave was
closed.  More flowers were put on the top of the grave and a pine tree will be
planted there per LB's wish, instead of a grave marker of stone.

Those present all felt a blessed sense of closure, release and peace that we
were able to fulfill our dear friend's wishes so fully.  As we finished, the
inky black clouds gathered again and within a few minutes of returning to our
cars, the heavens opened up again as the torrent continued.  For me it is a
comforting thought that his body is there in the heart of Mother Earth,
embraced and gently rinsed by her comforting, welcoming tears.

Love and all Blessings,  Jennifer