It's true, The Dome Meditation is the Fort in the middle of our Fairfield
meditating community. It needs to be held at all costs.  May be even re-taken
by the community.  Bevan might even need, have to, sacrifice his own long held
anti-saint axioms that he holds over the community as the weak point in the
defense of the Dome meditation.  The Golden Domes may not survive long with
Bevan's holding hostage the community that way from inside the Dome. Change
comes from within?