Share Long:
> ...have you ever encountered this idea about maya:
> that in one stage of development it is a covering
> of reality; in a more developed stage it is only a
> veil giving rise to desire; and in a very developed
> stage, maya is actually a means to ultimate reality.

Asking the important questions!

It's a topic that is at the heart of MMY's TM practice,
but it is also one of the most neglected aspects of
SCI.

It's way more advanced as a scripture - few here will
probably understand that you have discovered the
secret to the transcendental field.

In fact, this notion, mentioned by MMY, is so totally
indescribable that words fail to describe it. A few
years ago when I posted reference to Isha, it was met
by almost universal incomprehension - not a single
comment. Go figure.

15. The face of Truth is covered with a brilliant golden
lid; that do thou remove, O Fosterer, for the law of the
Truth, for sight.

Read more:

'Isha Upanishad'
Translation by Sri Aurobindo
Volume 17 of The Complete Works of Sri Aurobindo
Sri Aurobindo Ashram Publications, 2003
http://tinyurl.com/pdpkyxc <http://tinyurl.com/pdpkyxc>