Looking for suckers. Most people I knew in the old TM daze have moved on
and would have absolutely no interest.  Many of us split after the
self-appointed gestapo returned from the A of E courses.  They didn't
bother me which was good because I was raised to smack bullies. ;-)

On 05/29/2013 05:17 PM, Dick Mays wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: TM National Education Office <educat...@tm.org>
>> Subject: Invitation: July 7-21 Governors Assembly at MUM Fairfield
>> Date: May 29, 2013 6:01:12 PM CDT
>> To: dickm...@lisco.com
>>
>> VIEW EMAIL WITH IMAGES
>>
>> A Special Gift to All Governors and Recertified Governors
>> No Course Fee
>> Limited Free On-Campus Housing
>> One-Week and Two-Week Options
>> Dear Governors,
>>
>> It is a great pleasure to invite all of Maharishi’s Governors and
>> Recertified Governors to enjoy a very special assembly of knowledge and
>> experience at Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa, from
>> July 7–21. All are warmly invited to stay and enjoy the Guru Purnima
>> Celebration on July 22.
>>
>> Rare Videos of Maharishi, Special Presentations, Knowledge Meetings,
>> and Profound Rest
>> The course will feature:
>>
>> Wonderful, rare videos of Maharishi
>> Special presentations by leaders of the national organization
>> The latest news of the expansion of Maharishi’s knowledge in the US and
>> around the world
>> Deep programs in the Golden Domes at MUM.
>> The daily schedule will include full participation in the Invincible America
>> Assembly, which includes two long rounds in the morning and a full afternoon
>> round. There will be knowledge meetings every afternoon and evening, ending
>> early enough for maximum rest and fulfilling experiences in the Golden
>> Domes. Of great benefit will be a checking of the TM-Sidhi® program provided
>> by TM-Sidhi administrators Drs. Doug and Linda Birx.
>>
>> A Special Evening with the Founders of Maharishi’s Worldwide Organization
>> A special evening is planned to celebrate the blissful history of the
>> beginnings of Maharishi’s worldwide organization, with great luminaries from
>> those early days.
>>
>> You will be sure to find lots of old friends on the course, and enjoy the
>> special atmosphere created when many Governors get together to dive deep
>> into knowledge and experience.
>>
>> The Course Fee Has Been Waived for All Governors
>> This wonderful course is a special gift to all Governors and has NO course
>> fee, though course participants will be responsible for their own
>> transportation and meals (you can purchase passes for Annapurna Dining Hall
>> on campus). There are several housing options, including limited
>> availability of free on-campus housing. For those who cannot attend the full
>> two weeks, there are one-week course options.
>>
>> Please let your Governor friends know about this course! I look forward to
>> seeing as many Governors as possible at this most enjoyable opportunity to
>> be together this summer.
>>
>> Jai Guru Dev
>>
>> Raja John Hagelin
>> Raja of Invincible America
>>
>> Special Governors Assembly Dates
>> There are three options for this course:

> [...]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: