 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2013 1:32 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Where's the brahmastan of Pangea

Fun map. What the original continents of Earth possibly
looked like before it got all "I feel so broke up...I
wanna go home." Found this on Digg, and as always I
love their caption, "Finally, good Moroccan food in
New York."

I couldn't help noticing that we could have gone
surfing in Tibet. And India Supremecists who love to
claim that it was the source of pretty much everything
can now claim that penguins came from there, too. And
it looks as if Texans would've finally gotten their
wish, because they're separated from most of them
damned Hispanics by an inland sea.

http://io9.com/heres-what-pangea-looks-like-mapped-with-modern-politi-509812695