Its obvious Ann is about as well qualified to lead the charge on this as Barry
is. The story of LB's employer being called by Bevan, is hearsay. So is the
anecdote about the police having restraining orders against a lot of former MUM
associates. The second one is highly doubtful, since no judge in his right mind
would approve such orders.

The whole Dome thing is strictly small town politics, with a veneer of
spiritual interest.