--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Ann, as I wrote to Susan, I didn't know Bevan's email address
> > > was accessible to everyone when I first offered to pass her
> > > idea along. Which is why I made the offer. Of course I would
> > > have given her credit. But enjoy your nasty projection. All I
> > > can figure is that you got triggered when I called you on
> > > telling others to take a stand when you yourself aren't
> > > willing to do so. Funny how you found reasons for you not to
> > > do so but don't recognize how some of those reasons might
> > > also apply to others.
> >
> > Share, even if there weren't umpty others of your posts
> > that have raised serious questions about your credibility,
> > your sincerity, and even your sanity, this one would do
> > the trick all by itself.
> >
> > The notion that Ann would be "taking a stand" by emailing
> > Bevan Morris and chastising him for allegedly trying
> > (unsuccessfully) to get LB fired *years* ago is ludicrous,
> > for all the many reasons Ann pointed out and that you were
> > unable to address.
> >
> > You were trying to "get" Ann, and you made an exceedingly
> > stupid mess of it. Ann wasn't "triggered," she was
> > incredulous that you would think such an accusation made
> > any sense. She was laughing at you. And she wasn't the
> > only one.
>
> I just now read this post of yours Judy after having just
> posted one of my own regarding this subject. I guess I
> could have saved myself the trouble because you said
> everything I just did.
>
> I am incredulous with regard to Share's unfounded idea about
> taking stands. She obviously lacks the ability to read even
> the most obvious clues about my character based on my history
> or what I write about. Either that or she just needs to throw
> crap at me.

She's been carrying a grudge ever since that argument
you had months ago, just waiting for something to use
to get back at you, to "prove" that you were just as
guilty as she is of refusing to take stands.

She waited and waited. I guess she got really impatient,
because what she finally decided to leap on couldn't
possibly have been less appropriate for the purpose.

> Either way, it is rather bizarre.

That's le mot juste, for sure. Totally out of touch with
reality.

And so much for "line on water," much less for "line on
air." You can practically hear the hammer striking the
chisel as she compulsively engraves her line in stone
ever deeper.