Oh meant to respond to this one.

Well Uncleji I do go to the Indian grocery store to buy frozen veggies and
rotis. I do shop at Walmart as well but just for toiletries and tissue - I
do feel guilty, I probably could go to a Walgreens or CVS and pay a few
bucks more. And I did do that when I was living in Venice, however there's
a Walmart close by in Encinitas. I'm a man of habit, lazy and laid-back and
I'm sure most men are.