I must have seemed like a total drama queen when I was in India. Had to pee all
the time and I did not hold it all day. What made matters worse is I had the
"runs," and there is no shame when one has the runs.  You pay a motel to let
you use their toilet hole in the ground 10 usdollars that is what you do!