Stop being silly Jim - you are making a fool of yourself.

The reason I banded the 3 together, Barry, Vaj and Curtis is that I dislike
all 3 of them - each one of them have an agenda, each one of them is
dishonest when they question religion, question enlightenment. Yet they are
right that there exists subjective experiences that are triggered by
meditation. I remember when I was 24, I attended an ashram in Nashville,
the Guru was an older White gentleman - as he chanted the mantras I would
transcend powerfully. I was very new to spirituality but I realized I could
easily transcend, but then I would surely come back to normal.

Now you have wrapped a beautiful story Jim - a story of enlightenment based
out of these experiences, based on Maharishi's narrative. No - I don't
consider enlightenment to happen based upon subjective states of
consciousness caused by meditation, chants and/or other activities. They
only give a glimpse. The heavens have to pour into to you, have to heal
you, transform you and this metaphysical process cannot be caused by
meditation, cannot be faked - it has to happen in it's due course. You have
nothing - I haven't heard any mystical experiences from you. This
metaphysical process causes an actual mystical metamorphosis which leads to
much emotional, psychological sophistication - you just don't display it.

You haven't had this experience, Xeno hasn't - your mediocrity, your
platitudes prove it. You guys have some emotional, psychological needs that
cause you to come up with these delusional fantasies.

Your interview where Bob Price started cleaning DVD's after a minute or two
proves it.

You don't even show the sensitivity, authenticity, intelligence,
vulnerability that an unenlightened poster as Emily does.

You may be a nice guy, come up with some intelligent, witty responses in a
while. But if you make bullshit claims I have to keep coming at you - that
is my dharma - I can't help it. I don't care if people like me, adore me -
even if I am the last man standing, even if it causes me and others lot of
discomfort, I only stand for the truth.