Share Long:
> Ah, Richard you do make me laugh.

There are exactly three informants here who know
anything about computers: Lawson, Barry2, and Alex.

> ...I kind of missed your usual admonition to me.

Share Long: asking the important questions. LoL!

> In both the near and distant past, I've posted
> stuff I thought was pretty cool. No responses.

Don't be intimidated - I must have posted close to
10,000 on-topic messages to FFL and a.m.t. without
getting any responses. Go figure.

http://www.rwilliams.us/archives.htm

Look, people don't have much times these days to
yak on the internet, except for people like us.

But, it's a fact that some people feel better
when they have someone to talk to, even to talk
to total strangers on a Yahoo! news forum.

> Well, I think John responded once.

Hey, while these nerds were posting comments that
begin and end on one line and all begin with RE:
- I wrote a whole book! LoL!

> Anyway, this morning I posted something merely
> practical and kind of uninteresting and there
> were a bunch of responses. One can't help but
> say, go figure! But thank everyone for all
> kinds of help and isn't it sweet when Judy has
> sympathy for turq?

Go figure.

> I am feeling a lot of tenderness for you all...

Thanks for reaching out to try and help them all
understand the mechanics of consciousness!

What I need is some real spiritual help. PLEASE
SOMEONE, GIVE ME SOME SPIRITUAL HELP! FOR GOD'S
SAKE PEOPLE, HELP ME!

feste37: