Ravi, When you can comment again once the meany time passes for post count
rules:
So, Kuja dosha does not really get canceled?
I have been told many times one with kuja dosha should find someone with kuja
dosha. But when I find with Kuja dosha, the significations for that house make
it rather distancing. So cancellation means, "Well you both have kuja dosha and
well they actually do not cancel, but you two will live far away from each
other and there, cancellation." Right? LOL
Otherwise kuja dosha person becomes victim to his/her mate. Or their mate dies
early anyways?
The more I read on the subject, and the more I see from real life experiences,
Kuja is as Kuja does.
Anyone else is more than welcome to step into this spiraling out of control
doomsday fate, I surely would appreciate a better understanding of this kuja
dosha thing.