Let it go Judy.  Let it go.  We're not in third grade anymore.  That
sounds like something Francie Hess would have told me on the playground.

I know that Valkyrie helmet you put on makes you think you are
invincible, but actually there is a lot of snickering going on behind
your back.

And I'm afraid they're not laughing with you, but at you.

Sorry about that.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pVCiTA86umk/S_hERj51woI/AAAAAAAAGGE/9xsoqaM0Fi\
\