[...]
> 2. The TM-Sidhis work, though they are so powerful and time
> intensive that once they have done their job, that of purifying the
> nervous system to experience God Consciousness, no need to continue.
> And I earned them by working a year for the Movement; a fair trade-
> off.

The end result is supposed to be Unity, or so I was told. YOu have non-
stop physical floating whenever you practice the flying sutra? How's
your ability to float just by deciding to even if you're not practicing
the sutra? Seems to me that you've cut your potential growth short vis-
a-vis the TM Sidhis if you think that they "work as advertised."

In fact, you're the first person I've ever met met who has stopped
practicing them who thinks that they "work as advertised."