On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>wrote:

> "Ravi, FWIW I have Mars in Leo in 11th and am running Mars mahadasa."
>
> Well dear Share I would definitely need more than that.
>
> But just focusing on that, Mars is in a good sign and house (Of course an
> aspect of Rahu or Saturn will change things)
>
> Either way, with just that, an unafflicted, unaspected Mars in 11th is
> good. A time of much growth, knowledge for you during this time period.
> Here Mars is happy, so you will have good energy - dynamic, enterprising
> (with due respect to your age, of course). You definitely have been lucky
> with significant others in your life - spouse and family support (lord of
> 2nd & 7th in 11th), yet Mars natural harshness may have caused trouble with
> older siblings (11th). You enjoy places of higher knowledge, you are ready
> to perform your role eagerly, serving, helping propagate knowledge (Mars in
> 11th/Leo)
>
> But I would need your chart to be sure. No pressure - you can enjoy what
> brief I have here.

11th is concentrated thought, knowledge.Mars is the sprinter, not a
long-distance runner, he is eager, impulsive, active, running helter
skelter.

This explains your tendency to rush to every purveyor of knowledge, all the
myriad healers, Gurus and gather tid-bits so you can eagerly implement
them. Hope you can understand the pros and cons of it.
​​