Ha - a little projecting going there huh Mikey, you must have felt my
lingam in your ass, couldn't help but reveal your homophobic tendencies.

This is a Ravi special - I reveal the truth and also insult so my victim
who is defensive gets disoriented and digs himself in further. Of course
they don't have to and then I can admit defeat, but you have only dug
yourself further.

Clearly I had no interest in the merits of this argument, I was just
pointing out that Obba might be speaking from some personal insight into
celebrities POV and it was you who failed to acknowledge it.