Share,

I believe you have the natural affinity for life long learning.  Planets in the
9th house can contribute to this hunger for learning.  Also, the 9th house is
the field of Samadhi, dreams and visions.

Why? Because the 9th house is the 10th house (meaning karma or activity) from
the 12th house, the field of meditation.  So, the more you meditate the more
you will be blessed with divine knowledge.

Further, there are other ways to enhance the 12th house matters.  One of them
is to perform charitable acts to your church, charitable organizations, and the
poor.  What are the benefits?  These are:

1. Unexpected gain of friends and wealth, since the 12th house is casting an
argala to the 11th house, the field of friends and unearned wealth.

2. Better relationship with family members and appreciation of fine food.  This
is because the 12th house is casting an argala to the 2nd house, representing
the family and the mouth.

But as the Bible advises:  it is better to give in secret without anyone else
knowing about it.  And you will be rewarded for it in secret as well.

JR