Dear Doctordumbass, literally,
Glue has not ever been sniffed by me for a high and/nor longer than what most
kindergarten children taste and smell paste, and I have had no reason to take
drugs in my life because of the natural high. The purpose to the elongated
paragraph is to represent to long winded effort by some representatives of the
TMO, not including all members or teachers or governors, just the ones who have
been known to not stop until a check was written.
Enough explaining.