Thank you dear Ann - that was real sweet.

Dear RD - someone like Ann and I would be real open since it's natural for
someone who has predominant influence of Scorpio. Scorpions wants to
uncover everything hidden in the deep corners out in the open to inspect.

But quickly, without looking at your whole chart - the predominant sign is
Leo. Leos are noble, dignified and have a strong need for privacy so
nothing wrong there.