--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "card" <cardemaister@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@> wrote:
> >

> > I'm pretty good with what you're saying here. While astrology is an
> > interesting concept I don't think it is a science because I don't think
> > anything is provable. And I certainly wouldn't base who I was going to
> > marry or not marry based on some astrological chart. I wouldn't use an
> > astrological chart to determine where I should move and when. I don't think
> > I would use any astrological data to make ANY decisions nor would I spend
> > the time to learn how to read people's charts. But it is interesting to see
> > how some are really believers and actually take this stuff into
> > consideration when making life-altering decisions. But I did really
> > appreciate Ravi taking the effort and time to give me a reading.
> > >

> FWIW:
>
> If I'd believed my own (partly playful) predictions (I seem to "recall" it
> was at the end of 2009 or 2010) concerning the 5th Saturn Return of Nokia
> Corp (b. 1865), I might be some 50 thousand euros "richer" now...  ;-(

There you go Card, the perfect test for astrology. Make some predictions based
on company start dates and let's see how well
they do. I won't invest if you don't mind as I have to remain
objective. I predict they will perform the same as randomly
picked stock except in a crisis where they will do worse.
Prove me wrong!