--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > This is what I was "trying" to say:
> > >
> > > "Since you are a woman you have no idea how frustrated a man looking at
> > > only pictures or films can become. You don't have to be a shrink to
> > > understand that he can get so frustrated that he might run into the
> > > street and molest the first girl he meets."
> > >
> > > Read it again. Does it say that I am sexually frustrated or that I think
> > > porn leads to rape in every case ?
> > > Have you considered the meaning of the word "might" ? No ? That's rather
> > > obvious from the gibberish you are writing.

> > > Try lifting your wide-brimmed hat that keeps blocking your eyes and read
> > > it again.
> >

> > And if you do not believe that porn can be a factor, to no man anywhere in
> > the world, in committing rape why don't you just say so. And make yourself
> > looking even more ridiculous in the process.
>

> Social effects of pornography
>

> From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
>

> Research concerning the effects of pornography is concerned with multiple
> outcomes. Such research includes potential influences on rape, domestic
> violence, sexual dysfunction, difficulties with sexual relationships, and
> child sexual abuse. Pornography's effects on crime and domestic violence have
> been inconclusive. Some studies support the contention that the viewing of
> pornographic material may increase rates of sexual crimes whereas others
> either suggest no effect, or conclude the liberalization of porn in society
> may be associated with decreased rape and sexual violence rates.
>
> "Pornography's effects on crime and domestic violence have been
> inconclusive."
>
> But that doesn't stop Ann et. al. to rule out the possibility of a connection
> between porn and rape altogether, nowhere on this planet. Not only that, but
> they manage to draw all kinds of other stuff into the "discussion", from crop
> circles to sexual frustration.
>
> It is becoming increasingly obvious why certain characters I usually disagree
> with on this list simply don't bother to read what Ann and Obba is writing.

Nabby,
I needed to blow my nose because buggers were clogging it up and dripping. When
I was a tiny wee one, I would let it just drip out, wipe with my arm/or eat the
dang slim. I remember a baby blanket wiping my nose, my dress collar, my hoody,
and the underneath of the shirt. Then one day, someone kept offering me a
paper. It was paper was soft and white. I wiped clean all kind of colored stuff
from my nose with it, or my parental types did it for me. Still and above, when
it was cold outside and I played, my scarf became filled with snot frozen to a
salty lick for me to taste when I sledded or ice skated.
A television was in my home. I noticed the paper that was soft was called
Kleenex on television. In fact, most people called the soft paper product
Kleenex. Kleenex here, tissue there, same thing. My buggers did not mind what
it, the paper was called, nor did the commercial make my nose run. There was a
time when I got confused as to was a Kleenex a Kleenex or a Kleenex a tissue or
a tissue a Kleenex first, what was a brand name?
My nose still ran. My collars laid below my face and it was out of sight for
me, because I focused on the chalkboard at school. Could only imagine what a
teacher thought of me now, looking at this young girl with a smile, and a
crunched up collar with nose drip drying to hold it in place, like hair spray
does to hair.
Oh my, the Kleenex called a tissue and the tissue called a Kleenex were
irrelevant to my nose running episodes because the nose ran, naturally anyways.
Therefore the learned idea of commercialized, televised paper, did not make me
NEED a Kleenex. It is society that taught me what to use. Not the commercial
and its content.
Society is where these dysfunctions like rape are introduced by in thought,
perception, by the needing to overpower another person to get what one wants.
Otherwise, use the collar.