--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > Indeed. But it was nowhere as rigorusly enforced as in the USA.
> > >
> > > It may be that a decision will be made to loosen up on that
> > > policy.
> > >
> > > Which would be a big mistake.
> >
> > Because True Believers like Nabby could get cooties
> > from people who have been "seeing saints."  :-)
>
> The problem lies in that fact that the definition of "Saint"
> is rather vague, to say the least.
>
> Today any woo-woo lama could turn up in Fairfield wearing
> a funny hat, doing his sing-song and claim to be some sort
> of saint. In times like these unfortunately many would
> believe such nonsense.
> Even a simple ex-pat should understand that we would not
> want such a character, nor his gullible followers, in the
> Domes.

At least this simple ex-pat understands that Nabby
has absolutely no right to use the word "we" when
referring to what goes on in official TM flying
domes. He doesn't go to any, and in fact I think
we all know he wouldn't be allowed *into* the one
in Fairfield, which is the one being spoken of.

As for other possible justifications for referring
to himself as "we," I'm pretty sure Nabby doesn't
fit either of the first three of Mark Twain's defin-
itions below, but he may fit the third.  :-)

"Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with
tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we.'"