--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:

> Dear Friends of TM;
>
> After overcoming many obstacles over the past 18 months we now have
enough Vedic Pandits in India ready to come to raise our numbers in the
U.S. from the current 650 to 900 and to replace about 125 Pandits who
will be going home in the next 6 months.

> The cost of supporting the Vedic Pandits in America is approximately
$800 per month per Pandit, which includes their monthly support while
they are here, plus travel and set-up costs.

> To continue our Vedic Pandit program in America, including maintaining
the 650 we have here now, we need to significantly increase our direct
monthly donations. Then, combined with funding from national yagyas and
other sources of funding, we can achieve our goal.

> Thank you so much for your continuing support for the Maharishi Vedic
Pandits.

> Jai Guru Dev,
> -Buck
Congratulations. And a big welcome from me to all the pandas when they
arrive.